Responsible for assisting in duties assigned by the Large Loss Production Manager, which involves the securing of properties, maintenance of the warehouse, equipment, materials and vehicles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Warehouse Technician, but are not limited to:
- Experience working with carpentry tools and general framing.
- Ability to work on ladders and roofs.
- Stock and maintain the organization of materials in trucks.
- Clean equipment as required by JCR standards.
- Delivery and pick up of equipment and rubbish at job sites.
- Ability to work on call including nights and weekends.
- A Valid Driver’s License is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working TEAM player who can easily adapt to changing needs.
- Strong desire to learn and excel
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008