J.C. Restoration, Inc. is a full-service general contractor specializing in fire & flood insurance restoration. We are looking for an experienced Structure project coordinator (PC) to join our team. At JCR, the project coordinator is responsible for the following: assisting our project managers with admin duties, assists with job budgets, prepares sub-
contractor work orders, accountable for job compliance and internal procedures, enters job related costs into software programs, contacting sub-contractors and assists with job scheduling. Candidates must have a strong personality to hold our project management team accountable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Project Coordinator, but are not limited to the following:
- Insurance Restoration industry knowledge
- Must be comfortable in both professional office work environment
- Must be proactive and a team player
- Effectively prioritize multiple priorities and projects in high stress situations with absolute attention to detail
- Ability to hold PM team accountable
- Ability to handle large files with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Collection experience
- Exceptional customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent writing, verbal and organizational skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Knowledge of TPA (third party administrator) programs & on call participation
- Software experience: Microsoft Office, PSA job management software
Qualifications (Preferred but not required)
- Associate Degree or higher
- Xactimate software knowledge
We offer a generous salary with the following benefits; health/vision/dental insurance, 401k, paid holidays, vacation and sick days. Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008