The Restoration Lead Technician will primarily be responsible for professionally mitigating water damage projects and remediating environmental projects while ensuring that the proper techniques and strategies are utilized during the restoration process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Restoration Lead Technician, but are not limited to the following:
- Execute various restoration projects depending on scope of work (determined by the WTR/ENV Production Manager).
- Responsible for testing and job analysis using the applicable inspection/detection tools such as a hydro sensor, non-intrusive moisture meter, penetrating moisture meter, thermal hygrometer).
- Follow required IICRC standards to ensure proper restoration methods are performed.
- Ensure the proper placement, quantity and equipment type to maximize drying effectiveness in the least amount of time.
- Responsible for the efficient daily monitoring of a job. This includes ensuring all equipment is functioning properly, monitoring psychrometrics and sight observations to ensure the correct amount and type of equipment is being utilized, ensure the structure/materials are drying, address safety concerns and utilize the required documents supplied by the company.
- Lead crews on each job site to ensure the proper standards and procedures are followed along with the proper use of PPE.
- Ensuring the proper documentation process is utilized on all projects.
- Provide quality customer service to all clients. When necessary, address customer’s concerns and review scope of work to ensure they are familiar with the work to be performed.
- Responsible for responding to after-hours emergency calls on rotation.
- Knowledge of restoration processes and procedures is beneficial.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a class C driver’s license and DOT Medical Card.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working TEAM player who can easily adapt to changing needs.
- Strong desire to learn and excel
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008