Reports toReconstruction Production Manager
The Carpenter is primarily responsible for daily tasks that include warranty repairs, completion of smaller jobs that do not require sub-contractors and completion of punch list items. This position requires the ability to manage multiple projects at any given time and requires quality workmanship, customer service and detailed documentation with exceptional organizational abilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Carpenter, as assigned by the Reconstruction Production Manager, but are not limited to the following:
- Work on multiple projects and consistently achieve a high degree of workmanship and customer satisfaction.
- Projects include, but not limited to carpentry, drywalling and flooring, knowledge of construction materials and uses.
- Analyze warranty repair scope of work to determine if the job will be covered under the warranty program.
- Identify and report repairs deemed as lack of maintenance or neglect and unsafe or irreparable tasks to Production Manager.
- Keep all sub-contractors on task and on time (if applicable).
- Responsible for providing detailed file documentation and all signed correspondence to administrative staff.
- Minimum of 2 years of carpentry and related repairs, drywalling and flooring experience is a must.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of restoration processes and procedures is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess exceptional communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working TEAM player who can easily adapt to changing needs.
- Strong desire to learn and excel.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008