Director of Emergency Services
Reports toGeneral Manager
The Director of Emergency Services will be responsible for the overall performance of the Emergency (EME) Department of JCR. This will include oversight of the Fire Mitigation, Water Mitigation, Environmental Remediation and Board-Up teams. The Director of EME will be responsible for ensuring a high degree of profitability, customer satisfaction and timely movement of EME jobs through the project lifecycle from lead to production closed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Director of Emergency Services, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the management of the proper throughput of a EME job lifecycle through JCR’s job management program (PSA). As defined as “Received” to “WIP” to “Date Complete” until “Production Closed”.
- Conduct training and coaching of EME staff to ensure job profitability by ensuring accurate estimates are produced on all jobs.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is met on each project and addressing escalated complaints.
- Work alongside First Responders to ensure that new leads are being scheduled with an inspection in a timely manner and corresponding crew response.
- Manage and ensure entire division’s profitability from Gross Margin (direct job costs) to Gross Profit (indirect costs).
- Manage the timely communications from JCR EME staff with the Client i.e., property owner, property manager, facility manager, etc.
- Review and re-inspect jobsites with EME Production Manager(s) to ensure proper scope, quality and adherence to IICRC protocols are achieved, and that company protocols are being followed.
- Hold regular meetings with direct deports to ensure accountability, adherence to company protocols and positive team building within the department.
- Work in tandem with the Reconstruction team to manage the JCR Trusted Trade Partner process (subcontractors and vendors).
- Continually coach and cross train staff to ensure their success and the overall success of the division.
- Continually look for ways to improve JCR processes and protocols by being more efficient through the implementation of technology.
- Become an active member of the JCR Senior Management Team and the JCR Leadership Group.
- Minimum of 5 years of management and restoration experience.
- Proficiency in Xactimate and T&M Billing is required.
- Proficiency in dealing with insurance Third Party Administrators (TPA).
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to be available 24/7.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working TEAM player who can easily adapt to changing needs.
- Strong desire to learn and excel.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008