Director of Reconstruction
Reports toGeneral Manager
The Director of Reconstruction will be responsible for the overall performance of the Reconstruction Department of JCR. This will include oversight of the Estimation Division Manager, Reconstruction Production Manager, Purchasing Manager and Project Coordinators. The Director of Reconstruction will be responsible for ensuring a high degree of profitability, customer satisfaction and timely movement of reconstruction jobs through the project lifecycle from lead to production closed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Director of Reconstruction, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the management of the proper throughput of a reconstruction job lifecycle through JCR’s job management program (PSA). As defined as Received to WIP to Date Complete until Production Closed.
- Conduct training and coaching of reconstruction staff to ensure job profitability by ensuring accurate estimates are produced and the budget process is followed on all jobs.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is met on each project and addressing escalated complaints.
- Work alongside Estimating Division Manager to ensure that new leads are being scheduled with an inspection in a timely manner and with a properly trained and seasoned estimator.
- Work alongside the Reconstruction Production Manager to ensure proper Project Manager selection after Estimation Division achieves a new properly executed sale.
- Manage and ensure entire division’s profitability from Gross Margin (direct job costs) to Gross Profit (indirect costs).
- Manage the timely communications from JCR Reconstruction staff with the Client i.e., property owner, property manager, facility manager, etc…
- Review and re-inspect jobsites with Reconstruction Production Manager to ensure proper scope, quality and adherence to building codes are achieved, and that company protocols are being followed.
- Hold regular meetings with direct deports to ensure accountability, adherence to company protocols and positive team building within the department.
- Work in tandem with the Reconstruction Production Manager to oversee the JCR Trusted Trade Partner process (subcontractors and vendors).
- Continually coach and cross train staff to ensure their success and the overall success of the division.
- Continually look for ways to improve JCR processes and protocols by being more efficient through the implementation of technology.
- Become an active member of the JCR Senior Management Team and the JCR Leadership Group
- Minimum of 5 years of management, restoration and reconstruction experience.
- Proficiency in Xactimate is a must.
- Expert in dealing with insurance Third Party Administrators (TPA)
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working TEAM player who can easily adapt to changing needs. Strong desire to learn and excel.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008