Emergency Services Administrator
Reports toDirector of Emergency Services
The Emergency Services Administrator shall provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Emergency Services Administrator will mainly be responsible for providing administrative support to the Water (WTR) Team in our Emergency Services Division. Additional support to other Emergency Services Teams may be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Emergency Services Administrator, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Manage details of multiple projects.
- As needed, answer phone calls for new job losses and assign to the appropriate teams.
- Maintain complete and accurate data entry into JCR’s job management system.
- Assist in the maintenance of job files using JCR’s job management system according to the job file process which includes importing notes, uploading documents and pictures, etc.
- Utilize the electronic filing system currently in place and apply JCR’s standardized naming conventions of
- Assist in the maintenance of complete and accurate physical production files. (Includes proper hand-off to other divisions.)
- Assist in analyzing multiple job management reports to ensure accurate data entry (i.e. Date Paid) and invoicing.
- Create and submit contracts and billing packets to the applicable Project Coordinator for active restoration jobs as needed.
- As needed, complete and submit timely job receipt forms to the applicable Project Coordinator.
- Maintain a log of time spent supporting each Emergency Service Team.
- Attend team and divisional meetings as necessary.
- Ad-hoc projects as needed by the Director of Emergency Services.
- Knowledge of restoration processes and procedures is beneficial.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Very strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working TEAM player who can easily adapt to changing needs.
- Strong desire to learn and excel
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008