Estimation Division Manager
Reports toDirector of Operations
The Estimation Division Manager oversees the estimating function and sales activity related to all JCR structural repair projects. The Estimation Division Manager primary responsibility is to manage and lead Estimating Team Members, thereby ensuring quality estimates, customer satisfaction and sales conversions at or above defined goals for the division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The primary duties of the Estimation Division Manager include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is met on each project and addressing escalated complaints.
• Establish and maintain a sales culture with the Estimating Division.
• Establish and maintain an Estimating Department evaluation procedure.
• Establish and maintain best practices and training for the Estimating Team relating to sales and applied estimating.
• Establish and maintain relationships with all project stakeholders, including but not limited to owners, adjusters/agents, property managers, subs and vendors.
• Conduct weekly meetings with Estimating Team Members to ensure project milestones/goals are being met, with a focus on JCR established budget requirements and project timelines.
• Establish and maintain a collaborative partnership with JCR Structural Division Manager.
• Attend project site pre-bid and pre-construction meetings / site tours as required with the team.
• Effectively estimate, sell and negotiate large losses.
• Eligible for CAT duty as required.
• College degree or certification in Construction Estimating or Project Management.
• Minimum of 5 years of management and restoration experience.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong mathematical and analytical problem-solving skills.
• Advanced knowledge of estimating strategies and techniques.
• Exceptional customer service, communication and time management skills.
• Excellent writing, verbal and organizational skills.
• Established contacts in the insurance and restoration industries.
• Must be comfortable in both professional office and field work environments.
• A clean driving record and ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
• Software experience: Xactimate, Microsoft Office, Outlook & PSA (Job Management).
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008