TPA (Third-Party Administrator) Program Manager
Reports toDirector of Operations
The TPA (Third-Party Administrator) Program Manager is primarily responsible for managing all aspects of Third-Party Administrator (TPA) requirements while ensuring the overall compliance of TPA systems on behalf of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the TPA (Third-Party Administrator) Program Manager, but are not limited to the following:
- Accurately manage all TPA assignments.
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Track, analyze, and ensure the overall compliance of TPA assignments on behalf of the organization in a proactive vs. reactive approach with a focus on overall accountability.
- Management of the organization’s compliance as it pertains to certificates, price lists, TPA profiles, users, etc.
- Oversee the complete and accurate data entry into all TPA systems which includes importing notes, uploading documents, uploading of estimates, and photos, etc.
- Ensure the consistent, clear, and concise communication with production teams in regards to each assignment’s needs
- Serve as TPA OnCall Administrator and provide back-up to TPA OnCall Team, as needed.
- Manage the review and distribution of all TPA communication(s) to the organization.
- Main point of contact for all TPA programs.
- Serve as main point of contact for communication with assigned adjusters and/or other TPA staff on certain TPA assignments.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with TPA personnel to further strengthen the TPA referral base.
- Ensure the full comprehension of each carrier/program contractor instructions and requirements.
- Establish a consistent meeting schedule with production division managers to ensure compliance and understanding of the evolving TPA standards and guidelines.
- Attend industry and job-related functions as directed by the Director of Operations.
- Accessible for on-call duty as required.
- Works in tandem with other JCR Departments to ensure the overall success of JCR.
- Knowledge of restoration processes and procedures is required.
- Vast knowledge and proven expertise on TPA programs, software, requirements, adherence, and overall compliance is required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working TEAM player with a strong desire to learn and who can easily adapt to changing needs.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008