Project Coordinator – Emergency Services Division
Reports toDirector of Emergency Services
The Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for assisting a Project Manager and Superintendent with the clerical, administrative and accounting functions of managing the projects of their respective team. The Project Coordinator is also responsible for handling the phone duties associated with their team or as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Project Coordinator, but are not limited to the following:
- Accurately manage the schedules of the team’s Project Manager and Superintendent.
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Manage details of multiple projects.
- Answer phone calls for new job losses and assign to the appropriate teams as needed.
- Maintain complete and accurate data entry into JCR’s job management system.
- Create and maintain job files using JCR’s job management system according to the job file process which includes importing notes, uploading documents and pictures, etc.
- Responsible for obtaining required documents for each job from the team’s respective Project Manager and Superintendent.
- Utilize the electronic filing system currently in place and apply JCR’s standardized naming conventions of file documentation.
- Maintain complete and accurate physical production files.
- Includes proper hand-off to other divisions
- Analyze multiple job management reports to ensure accurate data entry (i.e. Date Paid) and invoicing.
- Create billing packets and prepare contracts for active restoration jobs.
- Complete and submit timely job receipt forms.
- Attend team and divisional meetings.
- Provide timely updates to all Third-Party Administrator (TPA) web-based programs as per TPA OnCall involvement and coverage for the TPA Compliance Department. This task involves additional follow up with the team’s Project Manager and Superintendent.
- Keep record of labor hours used for their team’s jobs. This only applies to any third-party labor source.
- Responsible for obtaining appropriate and timely invoices from vendors.
- Assist in collecting payments due after a job is complete. This may require working with multiple divisions.
- Knowledge of restoration processes and procedures is beneficial.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Very strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working TEAM player who can easily adapt to changing needs.
- Strong desire to learn and excel
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008