Project Manager – Reconstruction Division
Reports toReconstruction Production Manager
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for turning estimates into completed work, managing job costs to ensure job profitability, managing a team of subcontractors and ensuring that the customer is kept informed during all phases of the reconstruction process. This position can be very difficult due to the large number of tasks that need to be completed at any given time. It requires good administration with exceptional organizational abilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Project Manager as assigned by the Reconstruction Production Manager (RPM), but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the management of the proper throughput of a reconstruction job lifecycle through JCR’s job management program. As defined as WIP to Job Completion.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and consistently achieve a high degree of profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Attends weekly Job Management Review (JMR) meetings with the Project Coordinator (PC) lead by the RPM.
- Analyze estimates, monitors and creates budgets for production.
- Manages the timely communications with the customer i.e. property owner, property manager, facility manager, etc.
- Conducts site meetings with subcontractors and customers to ensure proper scope, quality workmanship and adherence to building codes are achieved, and that company protocols are being followed.
- Works in conjunction with the Estimation and Accounting Departments to ensure the timely collection of deposits, progress payments and final payments.
- Creates and maintains reconstruction schedule in order to ensure all sub-contractors are on task and on time.
- Creates material lists for purchases and works with customer to obtain signed selection sheets for any customer material selection choices.
- Accessible for on-call duty as required.
- Responsible for providing detailed file documentation and all signed correspondence to PC.
- Works in tandem with other JCR Departments to ensure the overall success of JCR.
- Minimum of 3 years of construction industry experience and managing subcontractors is required.
- Knowledge of the restoration industry, to include Third Party Networks, is preferred.
- Knowledge of Xactimate is beneficial.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working TEAM player with a strong desire to learn and who can easily adapt to changing needs.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008