Reconstruction Production Manager
Reports toDirector of Reconstruction
The Reconstruction Production Manager is responsible for the performance of Project Managers – including Commercial Project Managers, Superintendents, and Carpenters, known as Direct Reports and the oversight of JCR’s Subcontractor base. The Reconstruction Production Manager will be responsible for ensuring a high degree of profitability, customer satisfaction and timely completion of reconstruction projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Reconstruction Production Manager, as assigned by the Director of Reconstruction, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the management of the proper throughput of a reconstruction job lifecycle through JCR’s job management program. As defined as Pre-WIP to WIP to Job Completion.
- Ensures proper Project Manager selection after Estimation Division achieves a Sale in job management program.
- Ensure the timely completion of each project by managing weekly Job Management Review (JMR) meetings with the PM/Project Coordinator (PC).
- Conduct training and coaching of Direct Reports to ensure job profitability by ensuring the budget process is followed.
- Reinspect and review jobsites with applicable Direct Reports to ensure proper scope, quality workmanship and adherence to building codes are achieved, and that company protocols are being followed.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is met on each project and addressing escalated complaints.
- Manage the timely communications with the customer i.e. property owner, property manager, facility manager, etc.
- Hold monthly meetings with the Direct Reports team to ensure accountability, adherence to company protocols and positive team building within the division.
- Continually oversee, coach and mentor Direct Reports to ensure their success and the overall success of the division.
- Work in conjunction with the Estimation and Accounting Departments to ensure the timely collection of deposits, progress payments and final payments.
- Works in tandem with other JCR Departments to ensure the overall success of JCR.
- Constantly evaluate the current Reconstruction Division’s Subcontractor base to ensure they continue to meet or exceed the standards of a Trusted Trade Partner.
- Continually locate and vet new Subcontractors to become a JCR Trusted Trade Partner.
- Oversee the Subcontractor payout process in conjunction with the JCR Accounting Division.
- Establish and maintain a process for Subcontractor meetings /reviews, at a minimum annually.
- Minimum of 5 years of management and construction industry experience is required, knowledge of the restoration industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of Xactimate is preferred.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working TEAM player with a strong desire to learn and who can easily adapt to changing needs.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008