Reports toEstimation Division Manager
The Estimator is responsible for estimating and selling reconstruction services to JCR’s clients. The Estimator will work in conjunction with the Reconstruction Project Manager (PM) and Loss Coordinator (LC) to ensure that the customer is kept informed during all phases of reconstruction process. The Estimator is responsible for working with the Reconstruction Team to produce jobs in a timely manner and at the desired profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Sales Estimator, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the management of the proper throughput of an estimation job lifecycle through JCR’s job management program. As defined as Pre-Sales to Job Sold.
- Become the primary point of contact for the customer at the appropriate point in the job life cycle.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and consistently achieves a high degree of profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Explains the reconstruction process to the customer and sets appropriate expectations for work flow and timelines.
- Completes detailed estimates in Xactimate, or other industry platforms, for assigned reconstruction projects in a professional and consistent format.
- Submits reconstruction contract to property owner in order to achieve job sold.
- Works in conjunction with the Reconstruction and Accounting Departments to ensure the timely collection of deposits and payments.
- Responsible for providing detailed file documentation and all signed correspondence to LC.
- Once job sold, works in conjunction with the reconstruction team to ensure an effective transfer of all job specific knowledge.
- When necessary, works in conjunction with the Claims Management Director (CMD) to ensure that all adjuster concerns have been satisfied and approvals obtained.
- Accessible for on-call duty as required.
- Works in tandem with other JCR Departments to ensure the overall success of JCR.
- Minimum of 3 years of construction industry experience is required. Knowledge of the restoration industry, to include Third Party Networks, is preferred.
- Knowledge of Xactimate is required.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working TEAM player with a strong desire to learn and who can easily adapt to changing needs.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008