Reports toDivision Manager - Estimation
The sales estimator is responsible for selling and estimating restoration services to clients, bringing in new business from relationships built with insurance adjusters and other professional sources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Sales Estimator, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare budgets and general condition estimates for entire projects.
- Ensure the flow of the project information is maintained and documented.
- Attend project site pre-bid meetings and site tours.
- Must be able to generate their own leads and come with a track record of success that includes experience in construction estimating & project management.
- Must be comfortable in both professional office and field work environments
- Must be proactive and a team player
- High attention to detail & possess strong analytical skills
- Effective sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle large files with sensitive and confidential information
- Established contacts in the insurance and restoration industries
- College degree or certification in Construction or Project Management
- Exceptional customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience: 2-5 years
- IICRC certification in Fire, Water and Mold restoration
- Subcontractor base
- OSHA training and certification
- Haag Certified Inspector – Residential
- Excellent writing, verbal and organizational skills
- A clean driving record and ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Software experience: Xactimate, Microsoft Office, Outlook & PSA
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008