Reports toEstimation Division Manager
The Sales Estimator is responsible for writing estimates using Xactimate for both residential and commercial projects. The individual must accurately define the scope of work and complete accurate and timely estimates in a high-volume environment. Must work with internal personnel to transition project from estimating stage to production. The Sales Estimator is capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects and communicating to internal and external parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Sales Estimator, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare budgets and general condition estimates for entire projects.
- Ensure the flow of the project information is maintained and documented.
- Attend project site pre-bid meetings and site tours.
- Must be able to generate their own leads and come with a track record of success that includes experience in construction estimating & project management.
- Must be comfortable in both professional office and field work environments
- Must be proactive and a team player
- High attention to detail & possess strong analytical skills
- Effective sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle large files with sensitive and confidential information
- Established contacts in the insurance and restoration industries
- College degree or certification in Construction or Project Management
- Exceptional customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience: 2-5 years
- IICRC certification in Fire, Water and Mold restoration
- Subcontractor base
- OSHA training and certification
- Haag Certified Inspector – Residential Roofing Certification
- Excellent writing, verbal and organizational skills
- A clean driving record and ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Software experience: Xactimate, Microsoft Office, Outlook & PSA
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008