Project Manager – Structure Division
Reports toStructure Production Manager
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for turning estimates into completed work, managing job costs to ensure job profitability, managing a team of subcontractors and ensuring that the customer is kept informed during all phases of the reconstruction process. This position can be very difficult due to the large number of tasks that need to be completed at any given time. It requires good administration with exceptional organizational abilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Project Manager as assigned by the STR Division Managers, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and consistently achieve a high degree of profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Produce scope of work for reconstruction projects resulting from water intrusion, fire, mold and wind damage.
- Analyze estimates, monitors and creates budgets for production.
- Conducts weekly site meetings with subcontractors and homeowners independently.
- Responsible to collect contractual progress payments from clients.
- Creates and maintains reconstruction schedule.
- Keep all sub-contractors on task and on time.
- Creates material lists for purchases.
- Accessible for on-call duty as regularly assigned.
- Responsible for providing detailed file documentation and all signed correspondence to administrative staff.
- Minimum of 3 years of construction industry experience and managing subcontractors is required.
- Basic computer skills are a must.
- Basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office software is preferred.
- Proficient in compiling construction schedules is a must. Microsoft Project knowledge is preferred
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of restoration processes and procedures is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hard working TEAM player who can easily adapt to changing needs.
- Strong desire to learn and excel.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008