Reports toReconstruction Project Manager
The Superintendent is primarily responsible for providing field support to the Project Managers (PM’s) & Division Manager in the Reconstruction Division by performing a variety of tasks required to complete various restoration projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are the responsibility of the Superintendent as assigned by the Reconstruction Division Manager or Project Managers, but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for the completion of ad hoc projects assigned by the PM’s.
· Assists PM’s with material and equipment pick-ups and drop offs to job sites.
· Responsible for timely completion, submission and pick-up of village permit applications.
· Serves to support the project manager(s) due to staff vacations, personal time, etc. (once the proper
training is provided).
· Attends village inspections as needed when a project/job requires permits.
· Cleaning and debris removal as needed to expedite the customer’s move in process.
· Responsible for contents (customer’s personal property) manipulation on job sites as assigned by PM’s.
· Responsible for obtaining proper manager approval prior to job and overhead purchases.
· Responsible for daily submission of job receipts and respective receipt forms to the PM’s.
· Ensures that all return receipts/gift cards must be provided to the PM’s.
· Provides purchase orders to vendors for material release.
· Responsible for the management of subcontractors on job sites as assigned by PM’s.
· Responsible to take progress photos during site inspections and/or visits
· Responsible to complete log notes of site inspections, interactions with clients, subcontractors or
· Knowledge of restoration processes and procedures is beneficial.
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
· Strong sense of urgency.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Hard working TEAM player who can easily adapt to changing needs.
· Strong desire to learn and excel.
· Ability to read and understand project estimates-(scope)
Interested candidates can submit their resume to the following, or fill out the below form.
J.C. Restoration, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3200 Squibb Ave.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008