Education / JCRU
Whether J.C. Restoration, Inc. simply provides the venue, acts as a contributing expert, or is the licensed producer of the class, the universal goal is to provide valuable, insightful educational opportunities.
JCR has a 110-seat educational/training facility with an attached pre-function reception and break area. We also provide Wi-Fi connectivity for guests and a private entrance for guest use.
JCR is a fully-accredited continuing education provider for the IDFPR Division of Insurance. JCR-produced courses are designed to demystify the many techniques and technologies utilized in the disaster restoration industry and specified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and the Restoration Industry Association (RIA).
Educational Seminars & Speaking Engagements
J.C. Restoration provides custom-developed presentations for businesses interested in gaining a greater understanding of the restoration industry with topics such as insurance agencies, brokerage firms, contractors, and property management firms. Presentations can be held on-site or in JCR’s 110-seat auditorium.
For use of the Auditorium please contact the Events Coordination Team:
Past clients include:
- Association of Condominium, Townhouse, & Homeowner Associations (ACTHA)
- BOMA Suburban Chicago
- C.B. Richard Ellis
- Chicagoland Apartment Association (CAA)
- Community Association Institute (CAI)
- DSP Insurance
- Erie Insurance
- Illinois Society of Fire Service Instructors (ISFSI)
- Independent Insurance Agents of Illinois (IIA of IL)
- Lincoln Property Company
- Major Case Assistance Team (MCAT)
- Northeastern Illinois Public Safety Training Academy (NIPSTA)
- Philadelphia Insurance
- Pekin Insurance