Only a trained professional can properly evaluate and address microbial contamination. J.C. Restoration’s Mold Remediation Team is trained and certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). If your property has been affected by potential mold growth, JCR has the knowledge, experience and specialized equipment to remediate the problem from your property. We conduct our mold remediation services quickly and efficiently and guarantee your property will be free of molds upon completion and clearance testing. Call and ask to speak with our Environmental Division Manager for more information or to schedule an inspection: 800.956.8844.
Mold Removal & Remediation
- Source Identification
- Air Filtration
- Removal & Cleanup
5 Criteria for Mold to Grow
- Organic Food Source
- Moisture or High Humidity
- Moderate Temperature
- Stagnant Air
Five Typical Steps of Professional Mold Removal & Remediation:
- Source Identification: Through the use of moisture detection equipment, such as thermal imaging, JCR technicians will identify moisture intrusion in residential and commercial structures. Potential sources of moisture include Flooding, Leaky Roofs, Humidifiers, Damp Basements or Crawl Spaces, Constant Plumbing Leaks, and Clothes Dryers that have been vented indoors. The source of the moisture must be addressed before remediation can begin.
- Containment: Technicians isolate the area of contamination to eliminate the spread of mold spores to other areas of the property.
- Filtration: HEPA air filters and negative air machines run continuously throughout the project. Mold spores, dust, MVOCs, and other airborne debris are removed from the air.
- Removal and Cleanup: Contaminated materials are removed or remediated according to mold remediation guidelines. Drywall, carpet, furniture, and other damaged materials may have to be replaced to prevent mold from returning.
- Replacement: JCR’s reconstruction teams can provide and install all the new building materials required to return all affected areas of the property to its pre-loss condition.
If you are concerned about a potential mold issue at your home or business, call J.C. Restoration to speak with a Mold Remediation Expert or to schedule an inspection: 800-956-8844.